Welcome to OCD Writer’s Exclusive Content
OCD Writer’s Exclusive Content is an additional source for researched developments, insights, tips and how-to articles on challenging problems associated with OCD and related conditions. So not only can you follow my regular blogs FREE by leaving your email address below under the heading “Follow My Blog”, you can also become a member of OCD Writer’s Exclusive Content at an affordable $9.99 one-off payment.
- Why Female Groinal Response And Persistent Genital Arousal Are Not The Same
- Obsessive And Addictive Porn Viewing: How To Tell The Difference
- Relationship OCD: Why Groinal Response Doesn’t Make You A Cheat
- Surviving Depression: How To Spot The Early Warning Systems
- How To Manage Dissociation: Includes OCD on and off the Autism Spectrum
- Somatic Obsessions: How To Apply Exposure Response Prevention
Join today and never miss another exclusive update!
MORE ABOUT ME
As a former therapist turned writer for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), I’ve always been passionate about writing and storytelling. I describe myself as a curious writer who loves exploring different themes about my topic. I love immersing myself in my projects—diving headfirst into the research, production, and fine-tuning of the write-ups I feel are the most worthy of telling. I am the author of “Address Staring OCD”, and presently reviewing “Desire-Intrusive Thoughts” and publishing a revised copy. I’ve also contributed several posts to Thrive Global. My main interest is writing to help people who have pure-intrusive thoughts understand and manage their obsessions and compulsions.